Your custom cabinetry will be made by an expert craftsman right here in Michigan. Our beautifully handcrafted Amish workmanship provides superior lifetime construction and guarantee. Here are listed some of the construction features that make our cabinetry unique.
- Custom cabinetry is made with quality materials including solid wood face frames, doors, panels, drawer fronts and finished sides. Our wood comes from sustainable local sources and hardware used is made in America.
- We are one of the only companies that offer true mortised cabinet hinges!
- Real solid wood “floating” post and panel exposed sides
- Solid wood upper shelving fixed or adjustable with metal shelf pins and sockets
- Virtually unlimited choices of custom hardware, hinges, and knobs
- Drawers dovetailed on all 4 corners with 1/2”veneered plywood drawer bottoms. Full extension undermount soft close BLUM drawer slides are standard.
- Veneered 3/4” low-formaldehyde or formaldehyde-free plywood for unexposed cabinet sides (NO MDF or particle board anywhere!)
- Upper cabinets reinforced with solid wood hanging strips (the way they used to make cabinets)
- Choice of a variety of natural non-toxic finishes
- Offering full custom means that you are not limited by the standard cabinet sizing or even shapes. If you need a specific width, depth, or height, this can easily be accommodated. In addition, we can combine cabinets, such as combining a 36” with a 24” cabinet, thus conserving space for small kitchens.
- Unlimited options in terms of interior features are available!